Information will be updated as we receive it.
- Team List
- Pit Map - Find out where your team's pit is located
- Robot Game & Judging Queuing location
- Pre-Order Lunch - Order team lunches for pickup at the event.
- FIRST Championship Housing (Steele Meetings)
- Downtown St. Louis Map
- America's Center, Floor Plan Level 1
- America's Center, Floor Plan Level 2
- FIRST Championship Campus Map
What to Bring/Coach Information
- Coach Meeting Agenda
- Essential Information: NATURE'S FURY - A must read when preparing for the event
- Coach Checklist
- Signed Consent and Release form for all team members - English / Spanish
- Team Information Sheet
- Robot Rounds & Judging
- Robot Rounds
- High-level FLL Overview (updated March 6, 2014)
- Spectator Schedule - All Programs
Friday, April 25th - Night at the Ballpark, Busch Stadium
St. Louis Cardinals vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
The St. Louis Cardinals have again generously offered discounted tickets at $19.00 (+ service fee) each. Each ticket includes the price of admission, and a hot dog and soda coupon.
Come early! All FIRST ticketholders will have a chance to participate in an on-field parade around the warning track, and will be able to watch the pre-game ceremonies, including an Honorary First Pitch by a FIRST representative to a Cardinals player!
Order your tickets today - http://www.cardinals.com/firstchampionship - and join us on April 25th!
|March 3, 2014||Email #4: FLL World Festival - Fundraising, Payment Deadline & Event Schedule|
|February 24, 2014||Email #3: FLL World Festival - Request for Opening Ceremony Acts|
|February 10. 2014||Email #2: FLL World Festival - Lots of Important Information on Travel, Registration, Lunches, Forms, and More!|
|January 27, 2014||Email #1: FLL World Festival - Welcome!|
Please do not leave any original materials with the judges. Any materials left with the judges or in the judging rooms will NOT be returned to teams.
- Core Value Poster instructions
- Robot Design Executive Summary instructions
- Get to Know the World Festival Judges!
Important Notes for Attending Teams:
- The coach who submits the team’s application is responsible to supply appropriate supervision for the team at all times. All students must be under the supervision of an adult at all times.
- Students without fluency in English need to be accompanied by an adult translator.
- Teams MAY NOT have more than 10 members. Up to (2) adult coaches, up to four (4) spectators and (1) translator designated by World Festival buttons are allowed on the main competition floor with the team or in the judging rooms at any given time. See below for more information on spectator buttons.
- A limited number of spectators may join teams in judging and on the floor during robot rounds. Each team will be given four (4) spectator buttons in their registration packet. Teams can use no more than four (4) spectator buttons at once. Designated spectators may vary for each robot round, but may not be substituted once a round has begun. Spectator buttons for judging must be allocated prior to the start of the team’s first judging session and must remain unchanged for the full duration of judging. Spectators are allowed to take pictures and videos, but will be limited to the spectator viewing area as not to distract the team, judges, or referees.