What is the future of learning? FIRST® LEGO® League teams will find the answers. In the 2014 FLL WORLD CLASS℠ Challenge, over 265,000 children from 80 countries will redesign how we gather knowledge and skills in the 21st century. Teams will teach adults about the ways that kids need and want to learn. Get ready for a whole new class – FLL WORLD CLASS!
- Robot Game (Field Setup, Missions, and Rules)
Last updated September 16, 2014
Download FLL Challenge app (iTunes)
Download FLL Challenge app (Google Play)
FIRST® LEGO® League is excited to launch the FLL WORLD CLASSSM App! The app contains many helpful documents that you can now carry in the palm of your hand. Includes the Challenge document, Coach’s Handbook and the Challenge updates document. Depending upon your device you’ll receive “push” notifications and/or alerts when updates are made, so you’ll always have the latest information!
For the Project
- FLL WORLD CLASS Topic Guide
- Welcome to the Season, Project (video)
- FLL WORLD CLASS Resources
- Communicate It! - Looking for a fun way to start thinking about the Project?
- Identify A Question Worksheet - Brainstorm topics for the Project.
For the Robot Game
- Build the FLL Table
- Welcome to the Season, Robot Game (video)
- Mission Model Building Instructions
- Robot Game Score Validator
- Field Mat Overhead View (.jpg) / Field Mat Overhead View (.tif)
- email@example.com - General questions
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Project questions. Always read the Updates before emailing. Your question may be already been addressed.
- email@example.com - Robot Game questions. Always read the Updates before emailing. Your question may be already been addressed.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Judging and Awards questions.