What is the future of learning? FIRST® LEGO® League teams will find the answers. In the 2014 FLL WORLD CLASS℠ Challenge, over 265,000 children from 80 countries will redesign how we gather knowledge and skills in the 21st century. Teams will teach adults about the ways that kids need and want to learn. Get ready for a whole new class – FLL WORLD CLASS!
- Robot Game (Field Setup, Missions, and Rules)
Updated August 29, 2014
FIRST LEGO League App:
For the Project
- FLL WORLD CLASS Topic Guide
- Welcome to the Season, Project (video)
- FLL WORLD CLASS Resources
- Communicate It! - Looking for a fun way to start thinking about the Project?
- Identify A Question Worksheet - Brainstorm topics for the Project.
For the Robot Game
- firstname.lastname@example.org - General questions
- email@example.com - Project questions. Always read the Updates before emailing. Your question may be already been addressed.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Robot Game questions. Always read the Updates before emailing. Your question may be already been addressed.
- email@example.com - Judging and Awards questions.